Thursday 5 April 2012

Each game is a challenge for me: Virat Kohli


BANGALORE: That Virat Kohli is set to go places is obvious. On Thursday, minutes after being named as automobile major Toyota's brand ambassador - one of numerous endorsements coming the young man's way thanks to his recent exploits with the Indian team - Kohli, who arrived fashionably late for the event, said that at the moment he was in a relaxed state of mind.

"I am in the confidence zone but not complacent," he said. "As for the IPL, I feel glad about it and I feel much more relaxed about it this time as last time I wanted to prove a point having not done well before. This time I have done well so far and am really looking forward to it."

Surely the season gone past and India's poor showing would have taken its toll. "My immediate focus is to go out there and play good cricket. I concentrate on the immediate game and work hard for that," was Kohli's take.

"I am trying to do well for the team and contribute. We have 16 games to go and it's a challenge in each and every game. I want to do my best in all these games."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...